1. Bebo - Britain's answer to MySpace
2. Myspace - Murdoch's answer to how to make money online
3. World Cup - France's answer to where head butting is acceptable
4. Metacafe - The other YouTube
- Where bloggers practice extreme annoyance and how to crash Firefox
6. Wikipedia - Where wikiality and truthiness prevail
7. Video - Because searchers don't know how to be more specific
- What's better than Catholic schoolgirls? Catholic schoolgirls in Spanish, apparently.
- Next year's acronym magnet (DRM, MPAA, RIAA, DOJ)
10. Wiki - Because the downside of Web 2.0 is you have to say things that sound silly.