What $695 Buys You In Blogging
Looks like the real way to make money from blogging is to write a report on the topic of blogging (business blogging to be more specific) and then to charge $695 for it.
That's the approach that e-marketer are taking with their latest report which covers:
• What are the three main reasons blogs have not caught on with businesses?
• How many US businesses are currently blogging?
• How many plan to blog in the future?
• Should marketers tap into the blog market?
• How large is the blog audience?
• What are the dangers of blogging?
• And many more…
$695 for that? How many articles have I seen freely available on those topics - how many have I written myself! I gotta get into the report writing business.
Our Daily Email of Breaking eBusiness News
About the Author:
Darren Rowse is the founder of ProBlogger.net, a blog about the many ways of adding an income stream to blogs.
Darren owns and writes a variety of blogs including Digital Photography Blog and Camera Phone
Zone. He is also a co-founder of the Breaking News Blog Collective.
WebProNews RSS Feed