AO, Technorati Team Up On Open Media 100
The Open Media Revolution is upon us and the folks at AO and Technorati are teaming up to recognize the top 100 ...
... thought leaders that are blazing the trail:
We are honoring those individuals who are driving the proliferation of Open Media and leveraging the power of community, not an individual or a corporation. The purpose of the list is to provide a framework of this emerging industry. It will include the key players who are proving the impact of Open Media and building the infrastructures to facilitate it.
Nominations are being accepted via the comments thread on David Sifry's blog post. Here are the categories:
Links: AO and Technorati
- The Founding Fathers: industry luminaries who created the vision of open media and continue to shape it.
- The Tool Smiths: web service entrepreneurs and companies building the open media tools (blogs, social software, wikis, RSS, analytic tools, etc.).
- The Trendsetters: the influencers driving and evangelizing the adoption and applications of Open Media.
- The Practitioners: the top bloggers in politics, business, technology, and media.
- The Enablers: the venture capitalists and investors backing the Open Media Revolution.
Our Daily Email of Breaking eBusiness News
About the Author:
Mike Manuel is the founder of the award winning Media Guerrilla blog. Media Guerrilla is an insider’s take on the practice of technology public relations with a focus on the issues, tactics and trends that are specific to the tech industry.
Visit Media Guerrilla ...
WebProNews RSS Feed