Yahoo Finds Finance Friends For Suze Orman
The portal company has made another addition to its content offerings, by adding several financial columnists to Yahoo Finance.
Yahoo announced today it would dramatically increase the number of financial columnists offering insight on its page. Suze Orman's "Money Matters" column has been a feature for over a year and a half; now she will have to share eyeballs with eight new columnists.
Among the new financial writers will be Ben Stein, known not only for his financial writing and economics background, but for numerous movie and television appearances as well ("Win Ben Stein's Money!").
Yahoo notes in its statement that its new columnists "will cover a range of personal finance topics, offer investment insights, and cover the most important economic trends and issues." Here's a list of the new personalities and their forthcoming work:
• David Bach, best-selling author, will provide a no-discipline, no-nonsense system to help people achieve their financial goals as part of "The Automatic Millionaire" column, which will appear every other Tuesday.
• Stephen Covey, international best-selling author, will pen the biweekly column "From Effectiveness to Greatness" providing advice on how to thrive, innovate, excel, and lead. His column will run every other Thursday.
• Ken Dychtwald, Ph.D., the foremost expert on the lifestyle, marketing, and workforce implications of the coming "age wave," will provide the ultimate guide for a new generation of retirees in his column, "Reinventing Retirement," which will appear every other Thursday.
• Robert Kiyosaki is a best-selling author, investor, entrepreneur, and educator. In his column, "Why the Rich Get Richer," he will discuss why many commonly held truths about managing money are obsolete. His column will run every other Tuesday.
• Daniel Pink, journalist and best-selling author, will pen "The Trend Desk" focusing on financial, consumer, and workplace trends that are reshaping business. "The Trend Desk" will appear the third Wednesday of each month.
• Laura Rowley, celebrated personal finance expert, will share humorous and thoughtful stories on money and life in her biweekly column, "Money and Happiness," appearing every other Friday.
• Jeremy Siegel, currently the Robert E. Palmer Professor of Finance at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, will provide straightforward and timely insights into financial markets and wealth. His column, "The Future for Investors" will appear every other Monday.
• Ben Stein, lawyer, economist and well-known Hollywood personality, will explain how the ordinary investor can protect and grow their net worth in an ever-changing world. "Common Sense" will be published every other Monday.
• Charles Wheelan, economist and author of the best-selling book "Naked Economics," will continue his witty and accessible exploration of how economics affects our everyday lives in his column "The Naked Economist," appearing the first Wednesday of each month.
Our Daily Email of Breaking eBusiness News
About the Author:
David Utter is a staff writer for WebProNews covering technology and business. Email him here.
WebProNews RSS Feed
More Inside Search Articles