Directory: > eBusiness > SEO
Date: 2002-05-29

Demystifying Merchant Account Rates and Fees
Many new business owners are confused about rates and fees for merchant accounts, and rightfully so. In order to get many of your questions answered you have to spend hours searching the Internet. The purpose of this article is to help demystify some of the confusing questions you may have about credit card rates and fees.
Directory: > eBusiness > SEO
Date: 2002-05-28

Jill's Search Engine Optimization Process
From: Michael Lawford Hi there, Something regarding SEO has been puzzling me for quite some time now. It seems to me that even though search engine algorithms are constantly changing, the methods we use are staying more or less the same. As far as I know it is a simple(ish) process of:
Directory: > eBusiness > SEO
Date: 2002-05-16

Fast Search and Transfer Engine!
Martin Schaedel, my search engine optimization colleague from Sweden, recently conducted a telephone interview with Stephen Baker, Director, Internet Business Unit of Fast Search & Transfer, and managed to come away with some very interesting and surprising tidbits for you. Take it away, Martin!
Directory: > eBusiness > SEO
Date: 2002-05-15

LookSmart goes Pay-per-Click
On April 9th, Looksmart publicly announced to the world that they had, as of that day, made the transformation from human edited directory, to a pay-per-click search engine. Shortly after, we also received a phone call from them explaining that since our company SubmitExpress.com is a valued partner of LookSmart they wanted to tell us about their new program first hand. They spent about half hour with us going over the details of the new program and also informed us that we will no longer receive commissions on referrals to them though our site and were asked to remove their banners.
Directory: > eBusiness > SEO
Date: 2002-05-15

Keyword killer Tips
Though there may be more than a thousand ways to generate traffic to your website, keywords are extremely critical to blasting your website into the limelight. Stats prove that almost 90% of targeted ready to buy traffic comes through search engines. So here are a few more killer tips that will have a dramatic impact on your e-business:
Directory: > eBusiness > SEO
Date: 2002-05-15

An Ingenious Way to Use Wordtracker
If you’re in the search engine industry, or if you’re a Web designer or Webmaster, it’s an almost sure thing that you’ve heard of, and probably used, Wordtracker...(see below). But, for those who may not know about Wordtracker, let’s back up for a minute.
Directory: > eBusiness > SEO
Date: 2002-05-14

Google's PageRank © Formula Unwrapped
There are many low cost ways to market your service or product both on the Web. All require tiresome manual research and constant attention. However, as a fellow entrepreneur, I can assure you that they will eventually pay off if you do it right. The search engines are a wonderful resource. One of the newer, more advanced, very accurate and rapidly growing is Google. Google's proprietary PageRank © system is used to determine how relevant your site is. We have uncovered some of what makes Google tick.
Directory: > eBusiness > SEO
Date: 2002-05-01

TOP NEWS

WebProBlog
The official blog of WebProNews.

Go to WebProBlog

Targeted Information for Business
WebProNews is part of the iEntry network

Internet Business: Marketing: Small Business:
WebProNews MarketingNewz SmallBusinessNewz
WebProWorld AdvertisingDay PromoteNews
EcommNewz SalesNewz EntrepreneurNewz

Software: Search Engines: Web Design:
WebMasterFree Jayde B2B DesignNewz
NetworkingFiles SearchZA FlashNewz
SecurityConfig SearchNewz WebSiteNotes

Developer: IT Management: Security:
DevWebPro ITManagement SecurityProNews
DevNewz SysAdminNews SecurityConfig
TheDevWeb NetworkingFiles NetworkNewz

The iEntry Network consists of over 100 web publications reaching millions of Internet Professionals. Contact us to advertise.
eBUSINESS RESOURCES

 Advertise | Contact Us | Corporate | Newsletter | Sitemap | Submit an Article | News Feeds
 WebProNews is an iEntry, Inc. ® publication - $line) { echo $line ; } ?> All Rights Reserved
WebProWorld
Ten most recent posts.

SearchBrains.com
NetworkingFiles
Featured Software

About WebProNews
WebProNews is the number one source for eBusiness News. Over 5 million eBusiness professionals read WebProNews and other iEntry business and tech publications.

WebProNews provides real-time coverage of internet business.

Free Email Newsletters:
WebProNews SearchNewz
WebProWorld DevWebPro
Marketing SecurityNews
Plus over 100 other newsletters!

Send me relevant info on products and services.

iEntry.com WebProWorld RSS Feed WebProWorld Contact WebProNews Print Version Email a friend Bookmark us SearchBrains.com SearchBrains RSS Feed